INTERKLAST completed a 6 weeks long comprehensive audit of the Vodafone Ukraine IP/MPLS backbone networks
INTERKLAST completed a 6 weeks long comprehensive audit of the Vodafone Ukraine backbone networks based on IP / MPLS technologies (Cisco Systems and Juniper Networks equipment) and DWDM (Cisco Systems and Huawei equipment). During the audit, an alternative technical solution was developed to upgrade the backbone network based on IP/MPLS technology.
The proposed solution made it possible to modernize the network of VF Ukraine PrJSC in a very short time. At the same time it ensured:
- the necessary bandwidth and network performance;
- significant savings in capital costs;
- maximum reuse of available resources of the network and equipment;
- minimal impact on existing services;
- absence of additional costs for staff training;
- reliable performance of the multivendor solution.
All the calculations of the throughput capacity of nodes and parts of the network, as well as recommendations included in the audit report, were proved right by the further implementation.